Fully hand braided lightweight lace front (13x4 inches frontal) braided wig. Easy to wear and look as if you
spent hours in the salon. You will no longer sit for a long time to have braids and get
compliments every time you wear it!
This hand braided lace wig allows you to save a lot of
time and money in the salon, no worry about your hair shedding or your thin hair any longer,
away from headaches and backache.
Color as shown
13x4 lace front wig
Premium fibre synthetic hair.
Medium size black mesh cap.
Baby hair present
Elastic band attached
Ships in 3 to 5 business days
The wigs are soft, the comfortable feeling when you touch them is just natural. Full but not heavy. It’s neatly twisted and the lace resembles a
natural scalp, and looks like your real hair. Smooth, tight, shiny and silky, compact, very soft,
not rough, no smell, easy to install, last a long time. You will never sit hours to get
your hair done again.
YOU CAN USE:
Lace front braid wigs can be widely used for daily use, party, cosplay, and wedding. If
you always wanted to get your hair braided, but too lazy to sit for hours. Well no more. You
don't have to worry about that anymore. You can put it on whenever. Follow the fashion
trend, try new styles, show your own beauty. This braided style really leaves you feeling like a goddess and looking like a queen.
1. Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair
dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic material; heat can make it melt.
2. Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
3. Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something similar. Always keep in an airy place.
4.Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and
remake every 2-3weeks.
5. Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a
bacteria breeding ground.
HOW TO CARE FOR BRAID WIGS
1. Wash your braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash
wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided
wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall
2. Please always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling
moose and hairspray on it, to enable it look supple and shining.
If this wig gets sold out you can place a custom order on our Etsy store
Thank you for choosing Zuma Wigs. Happy shopping 🥰